Dogwood Tree...Wish these grew here
I love how spring comes early here in Utah's warm little bubble. I actually saw buds on my trees, yep... keeping tabs on buds.
Things on my To Do List:
- Finish winter pruning
- Spray Volck Oil on my peach tree (No way are those dang, ~always pregnant~ aphids getting us again!)
- Preen (weed seed killer) on EVERYTHING
- Chop bottom half of Desert Spoon - anyone want to volunteer to prune a cactus?
- Prepare veggie garden for planting early spring veggies like onions, cabbage, spinach, and radishes
- Get Taya some garden gloves. Kim gave us some gloves for Halle when she was born. She used them last year for the first time. Love gardening with the girls!